Hey... This loser is back! (EDITED)

Crazedagent

Player
May 6, 2018
Howdy Fellerino's and Ladies. Some of you remember me, Some of you don't know me. I'm basically a nobody. Here's some info about me :D Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random Facts:
1. I'm 19. Turning 20 this year.
2. I'm Canadian.
3. I have Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD).
4. I do not think highly of myself in any way. I mostly put myself down for fun. (I don't know if I should get help.. To much work).
5. I LOVE chocolate milk. Maybe too much
6. I am nice. I help people who need it.
7. Soon to be in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF).
8. I also love to sleep.
9. I dislike loud noises.. i.e screaming.
10. I'm VERY pessimistic. (tending to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, it's nice seeing some of you again, and some of the new people.. I don't really talk to you because I am worried you guys dislike me.

~EDITED 05/12/18~

Last edited: