Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rare_Dragon

Server Moderator
Staff member
Server Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
The Netherlands
Given most of you are unfamiliar with the Touhou Project, I'm giving a very brief summary of them:
Momoji is a white wolf tengu. She have a cooperative personality and executes her duties faithfully.
Kyoube is a yamabiko, a dog like youkai who reflects echos. She and a night sparrow youkai created a punk rock band.
Kagerou is a werewolf. Unlike most werewolves she's very calm and composed even in wolf form, altho she do dislike all the hair and long nails she gets during the full moon.
Aunn is a komainu, a.k.a. those lion-dog statues you see at shrines. She have the power to find gods and protecting shrines and temples is in her nature.

Rare_Dragon

Server Moderator
Staff member
Server Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
The Netherlands
I thought about that option but I knew peeps would only choose that, this poll is threwn together out of boredom and to test on how stuff works given I barely used the forums on the old Knights.

Aaaand I actually don't know how to responce to the weeb comment tho, not a fan of manga or anime, but I do find myself watching a lot of fan-made animations, music, the 4 paneled yonkoma strips and such made by the fans of the Touhou games series..

Abi

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Feb 20, 2018
I thought about that option but I knew peeps would only choose that, this poll is threwn together out of boredom and to test on how stuff works given I barely used the forums on the old Knights.

Aaaand I actually don't know how to responce to the weeb comment tho, not a fan of manga or anime, but I do find myself watching a lot of fan-made animations, music, the 4 paneled yonkoma strips and such made by the fans of the Touhou games series..
Jer that gif tho