Tis I, Shadow.

Jul 11, 2018
CCCP
Hey boys and girls it's me, Shadow! (5h4d0w10rd)

I had to remake an account for this silly website but here I am everyone, kept the same Username on here for old times sake.
Most of you should know me, for those of you who don't Im a pretty chill guy. Im a huge history buff and enjoy the arts (theatre, painting, orchestra, etc etc.) I also am a huge star wars nerd. I like building history and/or sci-fi related things, Im also really big on war-history and things of that nature.
Im a Japanese-American, I cant speak Japanese fluently yet but I can bark orders and stuff in German.

I like anime :3

I'm really good with swords irl don't ask why. I like food (dont we all) Im pretty good at hand to hand combat and a crack shot with a rifle. Im 5'11 but I wear boots so Im practically 6 foot.
I currently am in my High school's police academy and have been doing police work and training from a young age. I aim to join the Department of Defense's counter terrorist unit. If you need legal advice I could probably help out.

I've been on minecraft for more years than I can count, and Knightmcs since basically its beginning. Favorite color is Sea-foam Green. I enjoy a good book, whether it be mystery, sci-fi, romance, or fantasy.

I am a pretty nice guy, or at least I like to think that. So if anyone needs help, or wants to talk about anything, or just needs a friend, dont be afraid to contact me, even if you dont know me.

To who it may concern:

Have a nice day! :)

Last edited: